Buttercream Flowers on Ganache Cake with Vera craft from Kuching
Date 21 Aug Sunday
Venue Collins kitchen lab KL
PROMO RM750 sign up before 15 July
You will be learning:
• Learn the making of Korean buttercream from scratch
(NO shortening, NO additive flavorings)
• Learn the secret recipe of Vera Craft’s Soft but Stable, best selling, super delicious and
multi-purpose Chocolate Ganache using Belgium Callebaut chocolate
• Hands-on Flower piping- Rose buds, Cosmos, Cottons, alliums, fillers and leaves
• Understand the theory and methods of coloring buttercream
• Understand how to apply a color palette to the project
• Demo on crumb coating a tall cake
• Hands-on final coating with chocolate ganache and learn how to create fault line
• Hands-on buttercream flower arrangement on the side of the cake with anti-gravity
• Hands-on painting gold edges on fault line
• All ingredients for this class can be easily sourced locally, or else an alternative will be
• 4” Cake will be pre-baked in advance (Recipe of the cake will be provided)
• Tips on buttercream storage, cake consuming methods, pricing advises.
Class duration may delay depending on class progress. We request students stay till the end.
You get to bring home:
- Your creation!
- FREE set of piping nozzles, piping nail, nail stand and scissors used for the class
- Recipe handout & certificate
All needed tools and ingredients will be provided in the workshop.
Lunch is provided (halal) with a 30 minute break.
Difficulty LeveL: ★★: You’ll be benefiting from multiple recipes in this workshop, beginners
with full of passion and patience are welcome to attend this workshop too.
This is a non refundable event. Substitute may be sent. Fully vaccinated students allowed.
For instalment payment please WA 0127768005.