Sourdough hands on workshop in collaboration with Passionate Cakes by LMK. Don't miss.! Whatsapp to register via
Date : 8 /12/19 ( Sun )
Time: 10 - 5pm or till finish
Venue: Jaya One PJ
Instructor : Liew Man Kwan
Fee: Rm480 early bird promotion included lunch (original fee is Rm550)
Ciabatta is known as “ Slipper “ in Italy. Ciabatta bread was founded in Verona Veneto, Italy
in 1982 in response to the popularity of French baguettes. This lovely bread is light often eaten with just Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Balsamic Vinegar or make sandwiches with .
Ciabatta is a very high hydration bread, what more when making it with wild yeast starter.
This workshop, students will learn how to:
- Work hands on with more than 100% hydration sourdough.
- How to develop gluten in such a wet dough, and how to bulk ferment the ciabatta dough overnight to develop flavor and texture.
- Guided detail step by step methods.
- All materials for the workshop will be provided.
- Each students will be taking their own work and a sourdough starter home to start practicing their sourdough breads.
- BONUS: sourdough banana bread recipe
So come and get your hands busy on this challenging yet interesting wild yeast bread series!
Make full payment to secure your seat and whatsapp to 0122951038 upon registration. Fee is not refundable (no replace class or postpone or fee transfer to other class) . Unless the class is cancelled, 100% fee will be refund. Thanks!
All designs that are taught in workshop is remained as the intellectual property of EdibleartbyJanice & Instructor. You are encouraged to use the techniques that are taught to create your own designs. Its not a license to copy and use the design and recipes for reteaching purposes. Video or filming is not allowed during class. You may take photos however donot publish any steps by steps photo on any social media like Facebook etc. Thanks for your kind cooperation.