This design is a digital machine embroidery file that has to be used with embroidery machine. You need to have an embroidery machine and a suitable software/method to transfer files to your machine in order to use this design. It is not an actual applique/a patch/an iron-on item.
Your embroidery files will be emailed to you after a cleared payment is received. You will receive a file for 4x4 hoop size with your choice of file format.
If you need a different format or size, please email me. You are welcome to contact me if you have any question or concern.
Due to the digital file, all sales are final and no return will be accepted. This design is for personal use only. You may stitch them on items to be sold but the designs themselves are not to be resold, traded, copied, shared, changed, or altered.
In-the-hoop (ITH) snap tab tutorial:
1. Hoop cutaway stabiliser
2. Stitch outline for fabric placement
3. Place front fabric or PU leather
4. Stitch outline to tack down front fabric
5. Stitch inside details/design
6. Take out hoop from machine - do not unhoop the stabiliser yet
7. Place backing fabric or PU leather, use masking tape to secure
8. Hoop back to machine
9. Stitch outline around the design - finish
10. Take out from hoop, cut closest to the stitches
11. Make a slit for tab placement (at the marked area)
12. Prepare a strip of ribbon/PU leather, place inside the slit and install snap button