Make Me A Baker's Weekend Programme is a 5 days course, which are meticulously planned and designed for student, hobbyist who wish to delve deeper into a professional baking category.
Why choose this programme?
- Work in small group baking class
- Weekend Class
- Make new friends
- Learn feom experienced instructor
- Recipe Book will be given
- Certificate of Completion will be issued
Is this program suitable for me?
YES, if you:
- want to learn baking but have little to no experience in baking
- want to brush up your basic baking skill
- want to learn bake for your family using healthy and better quality ingredients
- would like to learn a new skill to earn extra pocket money
- would like to pick up new hobby
- want to get a taste of baking before enrolling into baking academy/school
Booking Period: Now until 22/08/2018
1st Lesson & 2nd Lesson
-Strong Foundation: Baking Basics-
To start off, we will teach you the basics of baking including thorough understanding of ingredients most commonly used in baking and importance of a carefully selected collection of utensils and equipment.
- Recipe Know-How: How To Read Recipes and Write Your own -
A recipe should always be clear, informative and concise but unfortunately this is not always the case. We will explore in detail the ways a recipe can be structured and the terms that may be used so that you confidently know how to get the most out of every recipe.
- It's All In The Mixing Method -
We explore the 4 essential mixing method; the perfect starting place if you are new to baking or just want to rebuild your baking skills from the ground up. Creaming, blending, whipping snd folding. Quick, easy and fool-proof, these 4 methods will have you whipping up cakes in no time.
<NOTE: ONLY MIXING METHOD AND BASIC BAKING WILL BE TAUGHT IN FIRST & SECOND LESSON>
Osmanthus Chia Seed Chiffon Cake | Chocolate Ogura Cake | Banana Sponge Cake
08/09 | 13/10 | Start at 1100 - 1700
Cream Cheese Butter Cake | Strawberry Coconut Slice | Rapsberry Swissroll
15/09 | 20/10 | Start at 1100 - 1700
Red Dragon Fruit Cheesecake | Matcha White Chocolate Moussecake
22/09 | 27/10 | Start at 1100 - 1700
Mango Creme Cake with Chantilly Cream | Chocolate Fudge Cake
29/09 | 03/11 | Start at 1100 - 1700
Watercolour Cake with Swiss Buttercream | Caramel Cake with Salted Caramel Italian Buttercream
06/10 | 10/11 | Start at 1100 - 1700
Launching promotion now only RM1,899 (Normal Rate: RM2,899)
Fee inclusive of:
Ingredient, Material, Recipe Book and Certificate