Dark Royal Chocolate Cake with Callebaut Chocolate Buttercream
About the lesson:
- Making of chocolate moist cake
- Making of bittersweet chocolate ganache (demonstration only)
- Learn to assembly a layered buttercream cake
- Making of chocolate drip
- Making of chocolate garnishing
10 August 2018 | 1100 - 1500
17 August 2018 | 1100 - 1500
Class Type: Hands-on | Cake Baking Class
Equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided. Each student will bring home a 6-inch cake.
Students will work INDIVIDUALLY from baking to decorating of a 6" round cake.
DO NOTE THAT MEASUREMENT OF INGREDIENTS WILL BE DONE AHEAD BEFORE CLASS AND MIXING OF INGREDIENTS WILL BE DONE IN PAIRS WHILE ASSEMBLY OF CAKE WILL BE INDIVIDUAL WORK.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advanced to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.